- A Weekend With The Kilted Yogi - Glasgow
- 02/03/2019 - 03/03/2019
Join us for what will be an amazing weekend.
Sat, 2nd March, 10am
– Warrior of Light – Connect to your legs, your personal power and begin the journey to make peace with the battles inside of you…
Sat, 2nd March 1.30pm
– Feast for the Soul – Creating an opportunity to quantum leap, your energy patterns, through some of the delightful and challenging, Forrest Yoga poses.
Sun, 3rd March, 10am
– Illuminate Your Heart – With your heart clear, you will be able to feel what moves your heart the most.
Sun, 3rd March, 1.30pm
– Journey to the Core – Connecting to this power centre, creating space in the abdominals to create a reflexive and responsive abdominal and core.
Once we have collated numbers for the whole day, we will know if we can open space for individual workshops. Once you have done the first, you will want to stay for all 4, Finlay is a hugely inspiring, warm, entertaining, international teacher.
If you are travelling from afar, we have rooms at the studio that can be booked. Please email and we’ll forward the link firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kilted Yoga Retreat - Wandertreats
- 06/07/2019 - 09/07/2019
WE GIVE YOU THE SPACE TO REGENERATE AND HEAL FROM YOUR BUSY LIVES.
Let us take you out into the wilderness of the Scottish Highlands to enjoy the beauty of the mountains, the forest, and the rivers. Here we give you a unique opportunity to relax and use the transformative quality of yoga while being immersed in nature.
Saturday, 6 July 2019 – Tuesday, 9 July 2019
Venue and local area
The Dell is a real gem, set in an absolutely stunning location surrounded by the Cairngorm Mountains. The atmosphere there is so calm and relaxing you may forget stress even exists! It’s the perfect place to switch off and take some time out for yourself. Accommodation is so spacious, spreading over two adjoining cottages, multiple living spaces, communal dining and a beautiful dual aspect second-floor studio with open fire and views to the Cairngorms.
Kilted Yoga has launched Finlay and his practice into the spotlight with over 100 million worldwide views of his videos from the original Kilted Yoga video on BBC The Social to campaigns with companies and other Kilted friends. Kilted Yoga was released as a book in October 2017 and has been attracting people’s attention to yoga, Scotland and a healthier way of being and thinking.
What is included?
- 4 days of relaxation and nourishment
- Yoga sessions in a TIPI every day, All lead by me!
- Fun workshops and outdoor activities to be announced
- Comfortable shared accommodation (twin rooms with shared bathrooms, across two houses with two living rooms and lots of personal space)
- Yummy, nutritious food will be prepared by The Dell. Polly who is the principal chef, specializes in nutritional, unprocessed and delicious food with ingredients sourced from the local area; wild venison from the forest and vegetables from the garden, village and nearby farms.
- Free time to explore the beautiful surroundings
- Cosy lazy evenings by the fireplace
How to book?
Registration is now open with EARLY BIRD PRICES
TO TAKE THE ADVANTAGE OF OUR EARLY BIRD PRICES YOU MUST PAY IN FULL.
ALL INCLUSIVE food, yoga, accommodation and workshops
- TWIN ROOM (shared bathroom)EARLY BIRD £549pp, £599pp afterwards (code: EARLYBIRD)If you are booking 2 spaces you don’t need a code, just add 2 items and the discount will be applied automatically
- TRIPLE ROOM (shared bathroom) only 1 availableEARLY BIRD £529pp, £579pp afterwards (this code if different: TRIPLE)
Can’t be booked per person as must be purchased as the whole room but can accommodate 3 people.
- SOLD OUT SINGLE ROOM (shared bathroom)only 1 availableEARLY BIRD £649, £699 afterwards (code: EARLYBIRD)
“Fáilte! Find out more about me, Kilted Yoga, my classes and workshops and my musings on the blog. ”
– Finlay Wilson