Date(s) - 06/07/2019 - 09/07/2019
The Dell of Abernethy
WE GIVE YOU THE SPACE TO REGENERATE AND HEAL FROM YOUR BUSY LIVES.
Let us take you out into the wilderness of the Scottish Highlands to enjoy the beauty of the mountains, the forest, and the rivers. Here we give you a unique opportunity to relax and use the transformative quality of yoga while being immersed in nature.
Saturday, 6 July 2019 – Tuesday, 9 July 2019
Venue and local area
The Dell is a real gem, set in an absolutely stunning location surrounded by the Cairngorm Mountains. The atmosphere there is so calm and relaxing you may forget stress even exists! It’s the perfect place to switch off and take some time out for yourself. Accommodation is so spacious, spreading over two adjoining cottages, multiple living spaces, communal dining and a beautiful dual aspect second-floor studio with open fire and views to the Cairngorms.
Kilted Yoga has launched ,e and his practice into the spotlight with over 100 million worldwide views of my videos from the original Kilted Yoga video on BBC The Social to campaigns with companies and other Kilted friends. Kilted Yoga was released as a book in October 2017 and has been attracting people’s attention to yoga, Scotland and a healthier way of being and thinking.
- 4 days of relaxation and nourishment
- Yoga sessions in a TIPI every day, All lead by me!
- Fun workshops and outdoor activities to be announced
- Comfortable shared accommodation (twin rooms with shared bathrooms, across two houses with two living rooms and lots of personal space)
- Yummy, nutritious food will be prepared by The Dell. Polly who is the principal chef, specializes in nutritional, unprocessed and delicious food with ingredients sourced from the local area; wild venison from the forest and vegetables from the garden, village and nearby farms.
- Free time to explore the beautiful surroundings
- Cosy lazy evenings by the fireplace
ALL INCLUSIVE food, yoga, accommodation and workshops
- TWIN ROOM (shared bathroom)£599pp
- TRIPLE ROOM (shared bathroom) £579pp